Resources development function plays a very important role in CHF and due to expansion of our operation, we invite applicants to join our team for the following vacancy:
Job Description – Resource Development Manager
Title: Resource Development Manager
Location: Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou office
Reports Line: Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou office manager
Hours of duty: Monday – Friday / 0900-1800 hrs(Also required to perform duties outside of normal working hours, including weekends at times.)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for fundraising, building / expanding the CHF donor / supporter / volunteer network, planning and executing events and related initiatives, and managing and handling donations-related matters. The resource development officer will:
- Achieve income objectives by developing new funding sources and working with existing sources
- Plan and execute fund-raising, publicity and networking initiatives to expand and strengthen the CHF donor, supporter and volunteer network
- Plan and secure corporate and individual funding and sponsorship
- Serve as the point of contact/communication, represent CHF in fundraising, publicity and networking events and manage media relations
- Ensure all donations to CHF are accurately and efficiently processed
- Support to ensure a complete and accurate donor/supporter database
- Respond to donation and other enquiries
- Minimize Chi Heng expenses, spend effectively and only-as-needed
- Back up other members of the CHF team and assume administrative duties when required
- Collaborate with the rest of the CHF team, and provide leadership or support in areas which the RDO possesses special knowledge or expertise.
- Coordinate/manage work assignments of volunteers both in the office and off-site.
A diligent, flexible, self-directed individual who can multi-task and function well under ups and downs in workload. The ideal candidate should have a proven record that fulfills the majority of the following prerequisites:
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Capable of planning and executing events, initiatives and tasks independently to achieve stated objectives
- A team player with the ability to work courteously and effectively with diverse personalities and nationalities
- Able to consistently maintain confidentiality
- Customer focused
- Competent in managing time/resource and performing under pressure
- Aptitude for continuous improvement
- Computer skills (e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in written English & Chinese, spoken English and Mandarin
Resource Development Manager (based in Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou)
- 10-12 days annual leave each year.
- 1 day paid sick leave and 1 day casual leave each month.
- Public holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Staff training programme.
- Other allowance, such as festival allowance/birthday allowance/communication allowance/physical examination allowance and so on.
How to apply:
Please send your application with CV indicating the expected salary/available date and a recent photograph to the Human Resources team: firstname.lastname@example.org before Sep 30, 2016. Please indicate your name/position applying for at the email subject line, and tell us where you find out about this position.
For any inquiry, please call Ms. Zheng at (0371) 60953327